Welcome to AACN E-Learning LearnCenter,
Start Your Order Here
The following E-Learning courses are available for individual purchase.
Click the title of the course you wish to order. Once you have agreed to the terms of the End-user License Agreement, you will then be directed to insert your payment information and self-register (be sure to note the Username and Password you choose). You will receive an automated email receipt upon purchase, along with the AACN E-Learning LearnCenter URL, your Username and your Password for future reference. Please note your computer must meet the technical system requirements for AACN E-Learning
so AACN can provide the highest quality technical support.
Basic ECG Interpretation 2.0
$135 for six months of access and 6.5 CE units
AACN Acute and Critical Care Pharmacology 2.0
$250 for six months of access and 12.0 CE units
(Please NOTE: These contact hours do NOT meet criteria for pharmacology CE for APRN certification renewal.)
Essentials of Nurse Manager Orientation
$630 for one year of access and 40 CE units
The Preceptor Challenge
$100 for six months of access and 3.5 CE units
Promoting Excellence in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
$50 for six months of access and 3.5 CE units
Optimizing Care for Acutely Ill Older Adults
$109 for six months of access and 4.0 CE units
Access Your Purchased Course Below
- If you have not yet ordered the course, click its name in the list above to do so.
- If your purchased course does not appear in the "Licensed E-Learning" list below, please login.
Important. Read before you begin.
- View How to Setup Your System for E-Learning before you launch the courseware to ensure the course and tests function correctly on your computer.
- Note your license expiration date below. Your expiration time matches the time allowed when you purchased the course. Extensions are not available.
- After completing a test, be sure to print off your test results. There is no access to the detailed results after the first time they are reported to you.
- You must complete your purchased course and receive a passing score of 80% or higher on the associated test(s) before you can receive CE.
- Your CE certificate will be stored in the AACN CE Center for access after your course license expires.
- To return to the CE Center, go to www.aacn.org/ce. You will log in with your AACN Username and Password (not the LearnCenter's) and click "Transcripts" on the left.
To begin your purchased course: Click the plus sign [+] next to your course below to expand access to the course, tests, and CE hyperlinks.