Welcome to AACN E-Learning
Start Your Order Here
The following E-Learning courses are available for online purchase. Click the title of the course you wish to order. Once you have agreed to the terms of your end user license agreement, you will then be directed to insert your payment information and self-register (be sure to note your user name and password so that you can instantly login and begin). Please note that your computer must meet the technical system requirements for AACN E-Learning so AACN can provide the highest quality technical support.
Basic ECG Interpretation 2.0
$135 for six months of access and 6.5 CNE units
AACN Acute and Critical Care Pharmacology 2.0
$250 for six months of access and 12.0 CNE units
Essentials of Nurse Manager Orientation
$630 for one year of access and 40 CNE units
The Preceptor Challenge
$100 for six months of access and 3.5 CNE units
Promoting Excellence in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
$50 for six months of access and 3.5 CNE units
Access Your Purchased Course Below
- If you have not yet ordered the course, click its name in the list above to do so.
- If your purchased course does not appear in the "Licensed E-Learning" list below, please login.
Important. Read before you begin.
- View How to Setup Your System for E-Learning before you launch the courseware to ensure the course and tests function correctly on your computer.
- Note your license expiration date below. Your expiration time matches the time allowed when you purchased the course. Extensions are not available.
- After completing a test, be sure to print off your test results. There is no access to the detailed results after the first time they are reported to you.
- You must complete tyour purchased course and receive a passing score of 80% or higher on the associated test(s) before you can receive CNE.
- Your CNE certificate will be stored in the AACN CE Center for access after your course license expires.
- To return to the CE Center, go to www.aacn.org/ce. You will log in with your AACN Username and Password (not the LearnCenter's) and click on Transcripts on the left.
- To begin: Click the plus sign [+] next to your course below to expand access to the course, tests, and CNE hyperlinks.